Friday, July 18, 2008

Please join me!

I was inspired to start a recipe blog. Not only because of a very delicious looking post I came across concerning some very yummy looking cinnamon rolls, but that was very inspiring. Just like the author of the cinnamon roll post I want to start collecting and have been asking my mother for recipes that she has used while I was growing up. It got me thinking that I should start a recipe blog I want everyone to be able to post their recipes so that we can all share. The only way I see of doing this is if you all submit your e-mail addresses to me and I will add you as an author on the blog. I have never done this before but I think that is how everyone will be able to post their recipes. I really want to start collecting and trying new recipes, I feel like I prepare and eat the same things all the time! I know that you all probably have some awesome recipes that you invented, came across, or got from your moms. So I hope that everyone who is up for it will contribute their stuff!

Jessica

No comments: